Friday, May 2, 2008

I have 20 minutes left and I don't think I can wait that long. so, I put off the work that's overwhelming my desk and blogging instead. I'll take the heat later.

I would really like to leave and start school finally. at this point, waiting tables or stocking shelves at a grocery store sounds so much better. I want to go to work, do my job, and go home...and NOT take work with me. I feel like there is no reason for me to constantly put myself out there to work work work. I'm a human being, not a machine, and while I love to work hard, I hate to work hard constantly.

I look at Pat and get sad. he is completely inundated with work and doesn't quite understand why people don't do the same. I have no desire to be boss because boss = serious responsibility, and I don't like it here enough to take so much shit home.

bitch bitch bitch. tim hates to bitch, and though he'll never admit it, he hates when I bitch about my job. I wish so much that he could get a job somewhere soon. he has certainly earned it. he has an education and a lot of experience, but there is no one out there willing to hire him. what the hell?? what company doesn't want a work-hungry nice guy to work for them? it drives me nuts.

speaking of nuts, my co worker...oh geez. she need serious therapy. I'm sure most of her problems (health-wise, that is) stems from the fact that she CONSTANTLY puts chemicals into her body. she drinks sugar-free (but not flavorless) drinks every day and takes at least 2 excedrin daily as well. top that off with the fact that she's also addicted to sleeping medication and we have a load of shit we're dealing with here.

I need to finish up work I suppose and get out of here. this way if someone walks by they'll see that I'm 'pretending' to do something. adios. coming soon: novel.

No comments: