Friday, May 23, 2008

4:22pm another day, another 8 minutes to tick by while I wait for the day to be over. I am so ready to be outta here. I was just on the phone with a guy who is interested in one of our programs and he stressed me out so much. he was asking 9203842093 questions, most of which I couldn't answer. people are like that, man, asking questions that the other person cannot possibly answer...then feeling powerful and intelligent because I don't know how to answer. siiiiiiiiigh it is a friday conversation, one that makes me more tired than I already am. I'm going to sylvia's surprise bridal shower tonight, then who knows? maybe out? I dont know. I'm just ready to head out. it's too pretty outside and there's too much going on for me to not be stir crazy. at least f didn't finish out the day in the office...that makes my day better. I'm getting outta here before L starts talking about another one of her ailments.

No comments: