Friday, September 7, 2007

they have this thing here at work today called coffee-flavored water. it's gross. either it sends me running to shit my brains out because it's so strong or I'm drinking really bad-tasting water. I just need caffeine!!

I'm fairly certain the ENG dept. has it out for me. they're sending me all over the planet to get tapes for them, then as soon as I deliver one they either a) have no idea what it's for, or b) send me on another run to get more tapes. I'm sure they don't like me very much because I'm bitchy to them, but what can I say? don't walk all over me, and I'll deliver your tapes with a smile. I know it's my job to get the tapes, but throw me a fuckin bone here! they just want to see me run up and down the hall with tapes, scripts, tapes, updates, tapes....fuck!!

going to the brewery today with steven. I think it'll be fun. last night I worked out in my new campaign for a "better me." my arms aren't sore, but I can tell how fatigued my muscles are. I need to specifically figure out a routine so I don't get too set in my ways and also so I can continue to build muscle in all the right places. I could already tell that my biceps were practically throbbing, so I think I'm going in the right direction. I'm really fortunate that I build muscle so easily and so quickly, so I hope I continue to get my ass there for some cardio and weightlifting at least 4-5 days a week.

I think I might make this tamale pie that my aunt makes. it's good...it really hits the spot when you're hungry. I hope steven likes it. it means I need to go to the store again, but it's all for the sake of good eats. mmmmmmm fooooooooooooood

can't wait to see steven...we haven't spent a lot of time together lately, so it'll be nice for just me and him to do something fun and different.


ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a real job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: