Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I am so tired today. I think my body is getting worn out lately. I went to bed last night around 10pm, woke up, and took a shower. I felt exceptionally tired in the shower and didn't know why - till I looked at my clock and realized I had only slept 1 1/2 hrs. I was taking a shower at 1130 at night! I don't know what woke me up or set me off, but I was all about getting ready and going to work.

ana was late again today. she came in when I was done sorting the scripts and running all the rundowns. now there is less than 3 min before we air, and she just got up from her computer...to get a cup of coffee. I just wish she wasn't so optimistic or rude - what ever the driving force is behind her tardy behavior. she will just barely make it to do the preview.

I don't really need to worry about this much because I HAVE A JOB. I finally got a job with an admissions dept at a school, so I'll be traveling, meeting new people every day, I'll have fabulous benefits, and they pay pretty well.

ok sidenote, one of the writers used to be fun till lately. now I just want to punch her in the face. why is she a bitch?? seems like the kind of person who, as a kid, would take her barbies and run if you pissed her off; or stomp, piss and moan andkick you out of HER house if things didn't go her way.

I'm literally just typing and bitching because I am so tired. I only need something to keep me awake for the time being. I have a big lump on my forehead from the other day when I was cleaning equipment at the gym.

No comments: